The "must have" machine for applique quilters and scrapbookers
ScanNCut is the world's first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner. It can create outline cutting designs from a hand drawn sketch, original art, or something you saw in a magazine, without the use of a PC. It includes 702 built-in designs, 140 quilting designs, 5 built-in fonts and a built-in 300 dpi colour scanner. Once you choose your design or scan in the image, photo or hand drawn sketch, ScanNcut will precisely cut the shapes or outlines you want. It can cut paper, fabric or plastic at the press of a button - all perfectly. The only thing limiting you is your imagination.
View the specification sheet
or the infomercial to learn more.
- The world's first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner
- Scan and cut any photo, drawing, sketch or image
- 300 dpi scanner allows you to create sharp, highly personalized shapes
- Stand-alone. No computer or software needed!
- 702 built-in designs, 140 quilting designs and 5 built-in fonts
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Automatically converts scanned images to cut data
- Background scan feature to overlay your scanned images onto the background of your choosing
- Draw function - use ScanNcut to create intricate designs with ease
- The first multi-function cutting machine - scan, cut, draw and more
Check for software updates for your ScanNCut here.